Friday, October 11, 2013

Nordstrom October Midday Meets Midnight Catalog

Full disclosure, when I did last month's Finally Fall post, I never thought my picks from the Nordstrom catalog would become a regular series on the blog.  

I'm not that quick :).  

Then yesterday I went to the mailbox and saw October's Midday Meets Midnight catalog. I jumped up and down, squealed like a little girl...and then immediately thought BLOG POST.  Hello, this is a totally natural fit.  I love sharing my latest finds, Nordstrom is my favorite retailer, and their catalog is my fashion bible.  I hope you guys like these posts, because they're here to stay!

So without further ado, here are my picks from October's catalog.  Nordstrom, you nailed it.



 
We're going to start out casual, but with my favorite piece.  This Sam Edelman jacket is both feminine and rugged.  My favorite combo.  I love the fur detail on the hood and the mix of the black and olive.  Such an amazing versatile jacket.

And just when I think I finally own enough corduroy, BAM, another pair of pants I must own.  I love the print on these.  



I'm loving the length on this Maggy London dress, and let's be honest, who can resist a sweetheart neckline.  I'm thinking Thanksgiving or Christmas dress.


Beau Bag, what Beau Bag?  Santa, if you're reading, I love this Kate Spade bag in Pink Champagne.


Every year without fail Nordstrom comes through for me and I buy my Christmas party earrings here.  Some of my favorite pieces of jewelry have come from Nordstrom between the months of October and December.  Ladies, keep your eyes peeled for great pieces.  I think these are it for me this year.


The collar on this Elie Tahari coat reminds me of the collar on my beloved red BCBG coat (you'll be seeing it around, trust me.)  I've owned the coat years and it's still my favorite.  Every time I wear it out, I receive endless compliments.  Who doesn't love that.  It's timeless and classic.  The same goes for this piece.  I can see it standing the test of time.  If this coat were in my price point I'd be making it happen.


My last two picks are out of my price point (such is life).  A girl can dream though right.  If ever two pieces were made for each other, surely they were these (dress/lace coat).

I hope you guys enjoyed.  Browse the catalog and let me know what your favorite pieces are.  Have a great weekend and HAPPY FRIDAY!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment